Home

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Top 5 things Anna Hale, P.I., the heroine of her own book series, and I argue about!

 

Good Morning on this lovely fall day!

Hope the month of September was kind to you and you're gearing up for Halloween and Thanksgiving ( I live in Canada which means Thanksgiving is usually around the middle of the month).

September was another busy month for me with another book release, a third Anna Hale, PI case, Death Echo, being released. One more next month till Death Cult, and then I get a couple of months to just write books which is my favorite occupation.

I thought maybe it would be good to give you a bit more insight into Anna Hale, P.I.


Top 5 things Anna Hale, P.I., and I, argue about:

 (1)   Her incessant need to wake me in the middle of the night to discuss her current murder case. I am available all day long after all. Just sayin’.

(2)   Anna never stops to enjoy the spectacular scenery that Alaska has to offer. I mean, does she always have to race by it as if there were a murderer on her tail? Well, okay, sometimes, or make that most times, it’s justified. There does seem to be a lot of bad guys in the Alaskan wilderness.

(3)   As clever as Anna Hale is, does she need to run headlong into every dangerous situation and drive me crazy worrying about her?!

(4)   Her lack of time off to enjoy family life which would allow me to write some tranquil scenes, instead, always on the trail of a bad guy(s) and going for broke making me constantly sweat!

(5)   Her lack of empathy for the bad childhood of a killer and saying how much the herd needs thinning. Though, on second thought, I just might agree with her on this one. Anna, as so many have, suffered through a bad beginning and yet ended up helping the world be a better place instead of playing victim. 😊

Well, until next time, I bid you a fond adieu.

Hugs,

January Bain/Storyteller

 

 


2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Wow, you're on fire with Anna Hale! Good for you. :)

January Bain said...

Thanks, Tina! Wishing you a lovely weekend! Hugs, January