Home

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Keeping Track

 How do you keep track of books you've read? Do you have a system? 

It's similar to keeping track of books I've written. So many times I've had to go back to files so I don't get hair or eye colour wrong. Or I need to find the background details for me as an author that enhances the book for you a reader.

I'm exited to show you all the book planner tracker that I created for readers. It was a challenge, but I loved every minute of it. 

It's available as a 8 1/2 x 11, full colour journal, through Amazon. Also as a complimentary download for newsletter subscribers. 

Take a look!


Amazon


 Coming in June! A multi author anthology with proceeds going to SickKidsFoundation in Toronto. A group of authors attending Ignite Your Soul signing in August came together for this project, It releases on June 19. My story is a very hot quickie about a woman trying to get over her fear of the p*nis by getting a lap dance. 


It's a long weekend here in Canada. My plans are to write and garden. Time to get those plants in the ground! Have a great weekend everyone!

www.shanagray.com

1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Thanks for the book planner tracker, Shana. Very helpful! :)