Home

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Another month, another new release!

 

Good Morning World,

Hope you are having a fine morning! It's the end of a long weekend in Canada after a far too short summer it seems. I always get the sensation it's going to be endless, and then the hummingbirds leave at the end of August and I'm always surprised!

As I do all winter, spring, and fall, I've been writing stories in place of getting out in the real world. The journey my characters are constantly on, keep me in constant wonderment and it's all too easy to lose track of time.

But now I raise my head and realize I just finished another book, Anna Hale, P.I., fourth thriller adventure. I recently contracted for a spin-off series as well for Anna's son Cole Hale, in the year 2055. An exciting notion, writing a futuristic post-apocalyptic techothriller!

I have a new release to mention this month: Death Echo, Anna's third book, coming September 24th from Rough Edges Press, an imprint of Wolfpack Publishing.



A gripping thriller that explores the dark shadows of a psychopath's mind in the heart of Alaska.

Anna Hale, PI, faces her most perilous challenge yet in the brief Alaskan summer.

A brilliant psychopath lurks in the shadows, orchestrating crimes reminiscent of Jack the Ripper's 1888 Whitechapel horrors. Sending taunting messages through the press and hurling explosive information, he keeps the town of Anchor on high alert. This cunning villain showers the Anchor Police Department with misleading suspects, desperate to remain undetected while ensuring his crimes are recorded as unsolvable.

With her newly formed Wolf Pack Justice group, Anna must navigate the aftermath of a serial killer, uncovering the truth behind the women used as pawns by this monster. Can she prevent future murders, or is there a darker force at play in Anchor in the summer of 2024?

Dive into this gripping tale and join Anna Hale on her relentless quest for justice.

Buy link!

Wishing you a lovely month and hope to see you back here in October!

Hugs, January Bain/Storyteller

2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Wow, you're on fire, January! Congrats on your newest release. You go, girl! :)

January Bain said...

Thanks, Tina, you as well!!! Hugs, January