Home

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Sexy New Cover & Book Journal

 Check out the new cover for FOUR PLAY. I think I love it...do you?




Spectator Sex. Intriguing. Risqué.


The idea of watching other people have sex excites Tara to distraction. She hopes Joe is as eager as she to slip into voyeur mode so they can take another step in their sexual adventures. 


The last thing she expects is to evolve from watching ménages to being part of the show. Or for the two hot men who join her and Joe to not be able to keep their hands off each other.


Four Play is part of the Get It On series. 




Stella Goes on a Date is coming July 12 and preorders will be available Friday June 21. 


Did you know I created a Reading Journal to keep track of books you've read, your reviews, TBR and so much more. It's only available on Amazon at the moment. I hope you check it out!


Isn't this a pretty cover?





For more info on all my books check out my bookshelf!

1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Awesome cover for Four Play, Shana. This sounds like my kind of read! :)