Happy Day to you!
I trust you are having a good summer and enjoying the warm weather and time with family. I know I am, appreciating not wearing a heavy winter coat and frost biting at my nose!
This year has been quite the milestone for this author. My first long running series is being released. A NINE Book series I wasn't totally certain I could pull off at first. Scary or what, eh? But, I sucked it up and gave it my best shot and now that the reviews are starting, and readers are telling me they are loving it, I can breathe a sigh of relief. I'm currently writing book eight with only one book to go.
Then, it's on to finish my Western series before I get to my newest contracted series in 2027: An even bigger surprise: A Romantasy!
But, today, I want to talk about the Mackenzie Clan, the family struggling to survive in my post-apocalyptic survival thriller series. Three of the book are now available on Amazon:
This is a video I think you might enjoy about the series:
A couple of reviews you might enjoy reading:
"You’ll be eager to vicariously experience the trials and tribulations of the Mackenzie twins, their family, and their friends as they struggle to survive and cope with the modern world gone haywire. This novel is bound to become a classic in years to come. I highly recommend this book." ~John Bluck.
"You won't go wrong if you decide to read this post-apocalyptic series. I can't wait to get my hands on the next series volume, Book 3, "Race to Chaos," slated for publication in late August 2026." ~Nancy Allen
Well, time to sign off. I hope you have a nice rest of the summer and see you in September!
Hugs, January
Storyteller
No comments:
Post a Comment