This fantastic set of novelettes is doing very well in sales, and I'm proud to be included. I found it fun to write a shorty, without too many plots and subplots, and just concentrate on the love element. If you haven't bought this set yet at a fantastic sales price of 99 cents, hurry to your computer and do it now. You won't be sorry!
I'm going to send you a few more of the ponderisms you all seem to like.......
1. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would it be known as Fed Up?
2. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
3. What hair color do they put on the licenses of bald men?
4. I was wondering how people seem to read the Bible a lot more as they get older, and then it dawned on me.... they're cramming for their final exam.
5. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with little tiny spoons and wondered what did Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
6. If it's true that we're here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
7. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
8. Ever wonder what the speed of lighting would be if it didn't zig-zag?
9. Whatever happened fo Preparations A through G?
10. And my favorite......At income tax time, did you ever notice the words 'The' and 'IRS' when put together spell 'THEIRS'??????
Tell my your favorite, please. After all I've already told you mine.
'Til next month.....