It's still HOT in Texas. Let me list the ways we still have to contend with the heat.
1. We are still using the AC in the house and our cars.
2. Humidity is NOT our friend.
3. You will sweat at a football game. And take a shower when you come home.
4. I gave up on pedicures. I'm at school now, so I have to wear closed toed shoes.
5. I can't bring myself to go get that first Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I need the weather to be cooler.
6. Your husband wants to make gumbo but even he says its too hot for it.
7. Our leaves don't change to pretty colors. They just die. Like our grass.
8. On the weekends you are looking to see which friends still have their pools open.
9. On the couple of days that we did have cooler weather, our dog didn't want to come in at all.
10. Seeing anything holiday sets you off.
In other news here are some pictures of my son and Homecoming 2018. He took someone to the game. Eek! Next year it's real. Like the dance. *thud*
|Junior High Pep Rally. #78|
|My son is a baseball player first.|