I included this picture strictly because I love this cover. The book, Seducing Simon. has been out a short while and is one of my favorites. Poor Simon is so misunderstood!!!!
Here's a few more quotes from famous women, since you all seem to like my quote columns.
1. "Sometimes when I look at my children I say to myself, 'Lillian, you should have stayed a virgin.' " Lillian Carter
2. "Ninety-eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hard-working, honest Americans. It's the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then, we elected them." Lily Tomlin
3. "In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular." Kathleen Norris
4. "Success to me is having ten honeydew melons and eating only the top half of each one." Barbara Streisand
5. "I don't know anything about luck, and I'm afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else, hard work and realizing what is opportunity and what isn't." Lucille Ball
6. "The suburbs were discovered, quite by accident, one day in the early 1940's by a Welcome Wagon lady who was lost." Erma Bombeck
7. "It's easy to be independent when you've got money. But to be independent when you haven't got a thing----that's the Lord's test."
8. "I don't want to live ---- I want to love first and live incidentally." Zelda Fitzgerald.
9. "Men have always detested women's gossip because they suspect the truth: their measurements are being taken and compared."
10. "You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist."
Once again I'd love to know your favorite. So let me know and I'll tell you mine!!!!!!!