Love this cover on my newest book, now released by MuseItUp and available at all the usual site. This handsome guy was puzzling to write about because of his reluctance, and at times I didn't know how my heroine was going to handle him. Her bewildered expression suits the story in the book. After all, he baffled me for a while too!
This other cover is of the latest box set from RomancebooksRUs. I've got an action filled romance in it you might like. The set is on Amazon now and very inexpensive,,,,
Now for some remarkable quotes from remarkable women,.
1. Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. Margaret Thatcher.
2. To love what you do and feel that it matters ---how could anything be more fun? Katherine Graham.
3. Men, their rights and nothing more; women, their rights and nothing less. Susan B. Anthony
4. Opportunities are usually disguised by hard work, so most people don't recognize them. Ann Landers
5. We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. Queen Victoria.
6. I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do. Helen Keller.
7. Aerodynamically the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on fying anyway. Mary Kay Ash.
8. God knows (she knows) that women try. Gloria Steinem
9. In passing, also I would like to say that the first time Adam had a chance he laid the blame on women." Lady Nancy Astor
10. I've had an exciting life. I married for love and got a little money along with it. Rose Kennedy
So tell me your favorite. I know, it's hard to pick, but give it a try.!!!