Home

Monday, August 7, 2017

I'm writing again...well, maybe not full time by Harlie Williams #amwriting

I'm late and I'm sorry.  I've been so good about being on time and scheduling my posts.  This month's post just got away from me.

School starts on August 23rd and my 7th grader has told me that he is NOT ready and school is for losers.  LOL!  Junior High is a completely different animal and I think he is just scared.  He'll be excited about 3rd period on the first day.

So I do have some news.  I have entered a writing contest through one of the RWA chapters.  I'm super excited.  Of course, I have no confidence but I will cherish the feedback that I will get.  I judge 4 different RWA chapters writing contests so I know to expect and how it is graded.

I should know by October 5th if I have even finaled so I'll let you know in October.  Fingers crossed.

That's all for now.  Short and sweet.  And again, apologies for being late.


3 comments:

jean hart stewart said...

Busy, busy, busy!. Let us know how your son does in jr.hi.....

Tina Donahue said...

Glad you're writing again. Welcome back. :)

Harlie Williams said...

@jean hart
Trust me, I will. That's next month's post. Should be funny, too.

@Tina I've been sitting on this story for awhile and I would like some honest feedback. Who knows, right? Got to get yourself out there.