Home

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Florida! Hotness and Ole!

This time next week I'll be trucking on down to Buffalo from just outside Toronto, where I live, to spend the night at an airport hotel. We have a 5 am flight to Orlando Tuesday morning. Yep, you read that right...FIVE A.M.

My adult sons and a girlfriends are joining me in Orlando when I attend the Romance Writers of America National Conference. It's gonna be hot! But It will be great to see all my friends and have my kids with me.

RWA is a great time reconnect with all my writing buddies and to meet new ones. I will be signing at the literacy event on Saturday. There will be so many fantastic authors there and I'm going to be sitting beside Heather Graham! #fangirl
At the Harlequin Party in NYC with Heather Graham and Cathy McDavid.
Coinciding with the fun of RWA will be the one year anniversary of my father's death. I simply cannot believe a year has passed us by already. I will continue to miss him forever.


And while I remember my dad, I'll be celebrating the upcoming release of another translation of Working Girl. The French translation came out June 7. And the Spanish translation will be out September 4. I did get my cover and just love it! It's posted below,

Check these next two photo's out! Blast from the past....me with Sylvia Day and Nora Roberts more #fangirl And yes, this is at a previous RWA.


Isn't this the prettiest cover! I just love it. Ola Spain!

BUY LINKS

2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Looks like you're having a great time! :)

Kayelle Allen said...

What no sunburn with that fair skin? You are smart! :)