Home

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sexy Summer Times!

When I was fifteen my parents took us to Myrtle Beach for a two week vacation. I loved it and think I had my first man crush there. It was on a life guard, his name was Tony. He was HUGE, tanned, and knew all the right things to say to a blushing teen. I was so smitten I even made him a bacon and tomato sandwich with my parents food! He was about 32 years old to my tender fifteen years. Anyway, I took away a lot of things from that vacation, including a broken heart! (good thing though). Should I ever write YA, these two weeks in Myrtle would be the perfect story line.

One thing I remember is the radio station and the jingle "It's summertime, summertime, sum-sum-summertime, summmertiiiiiiimmmmmme" 

And its summertime here in Ontario as well. We had some rocking storms roll through here last night and poor pups needed her thunder shirt and calming drops.  

So far June has been very eventful! I've started using my brand new MacPro (which is scary) and I have none of my images on here yet, so this is going to be an imageless post...sorry. 

I've had two releases! One on the 6th - Volume 2 of Working Girl with Mr Thursday to Mr Sunday AND the French translation of Working Girl. Which, I'm thrilled to say is up there in the charts. It even hit #1 on Amazon Canada in erotic.


BUY LINKS











2 comments:

Shana Gray said...

test comment

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your release and Amazon ranking!