Home

Sunday, May 7, 2017

End of the school year and baseball season! Harlie Williams



As you read this, I'm neck deep in the end of the school year and baseball season.  I'm late, I know and I'm sorry.  I promise that next month I'll finally post our cruise pictures.  Here's what's going on in the month of May for our house.

1.  State testing is this week.  Gah!  And I'm working all week helping out at my son's school.
2.  Baseball season is wrapping up.  It hasn't been a beating this year but I will be glad when it's over.
3.  We finalized Brian's junior high schedule for next year.  Eek!  I'll have a 7th grader in the house.
4.  My nephew is graduating from high school.  OMG!  Is Jake really that old to be doing this?

On the blog side, I've updated my graphics and I officially have a banner.  Bad thing is, I can't find a theme to work with the banner.  Any help would be AWESOME!



Isn't she cute!  





3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Wow, you have been busy, Harlie. Kick back and try to relax if you can. :)

Harlie Williams said...

@Tina

I will on June 5th. School ends on May 25th. Memorial Weekend (no plans-hubs is working), graduation is June 1st in Dallas, then June 2-4 we are in Port Arthur celebrating my father in law's 80th birthday. Forgot to mention that. At least this summer, my reviewing will slow down. ;)

jean hart stewart said...

Hope you've got a good calendar to keep up with all that activity..Have fun!