Home

Monday, April 3, 2017

Lexophiles, Really Fun Stuff !!!!!!


This is my latest cover, and I love it.  Both these two look sexy, as well as alert, which they have to be in this action-packed romance. And Seducing Simon is also out, and Simon is just as delectable as he looks. But I'm not going to promo these books, just wanted you to see the covers. Muse does such a good job for me...


A lexophile is someone who loves words. Every year there's a
competition to see who can come up with the best lexophile.  Here are some of this year's winners.

1. When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.

2. A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.

3. When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U.C.L.A.

4. The batteries were given out free of charge.

5. A dentist and a manicurist married.  They fought tooth and nail.

6.  A will is a dead giveaway.

7. With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.

8. A boiled egg is hard to beat.

9.  When you've seen one shopping center you've  seen a mall.

10. Police were summoned to a daycare center where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.

11. Did you hear about the fellow whose entire left side was cut off? He's all right now.

12. A bicycle can't stand alone. It's just too tired.


Okay, I'll admit these are dreadful puns., but I like them.  I like no. 6 the best. I'd be delighted if anyone wanted to pick their favorite and let me know what it is! Please comment and tell me!!!

I can be found on Amazon. Barnes and Noble, Kobo, MuseItUp, and all the usual sales sites.


3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Gorgeous cover, Jean - congrats! I love these sayings, especially the one about U.C.L.A. I live in Southern California, and it's too true. :)

jean hart stewart said...

Thanks, Tina. I'm in San Diego so I like that one too.....

Kayelle Allen said...

I'm totally in love with the thief getting 12 months! LOL