Home

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Happy April Fools Day, y'all. It's a cold and gloomy day here in Middle-Merica, but I'm inside my comfy purple office, cause that's how I roll...and I'm finishing up the 4th book in my Mystic Wolves series. I'm so excited for this story as I haven't visited the Mystic Pack in FOREVER <3 So, what's new with me you may ask, and if you didn't I'm gonna tell you anyhow. LOL

I've got a new book releasing next Thursday called Wild And Dirty, and it is sooo dirty. It's a ménage with 2 guys who are Double A baseball players for the Bowie Baysox, and a sweet gal who is studying for her Master's Degree. There's history between her and one of the guys, so expect some explosive chemistry, but it's not your usual run of the mill...boys meet girl, girl falls for guys, they have bowchicawowow, and then it falls apart and needs to be put back together. Nope, I like to have some suspense, and danger and a bad guy LOL.

COVER REVEAL TIME
This book is the first book in my new series and is going to be in Mari Carr's Wild Irish Kindle World. I'm soo excited to show y'all this amazing cover and can't wait for y'all to meet the trio that makes up this book. Coming April 8th so mark your calendars. Yep, you are reading that right. This is a MFM titled...
Wild And Dirty


Here is the official blurb:
Wild and Dirty
By Elle Boon

Traumatic heartbreak at the tender age of eighteen had Wren Mikaels avoiding love and focusing solely on her education. Now, years later, a car accident finds her with not one, but two heroes coming to her rescue—including the very man who left her without a word of explanation all those years ago.

When Donovan Lowes and his friend, Alex, stop at an accident site, he’s shocked to find Wren inside the wrecked car. The last time he saw her—naked, in his cousin’s bed—he left without a backward glance. But Van realizes it’s past time they worked through old hurts. Because the more he gets to know the woman she’s become, the more he understands his attraction to Wren never died…and Alex feels her allure, too.

Alex Summerston has been sharing women with Van, his best friend and fellow Bowie Baysox teammate, for years, but they haven’t found “the one.” Until Wren. Alex is instantly drawn to the dark-haired beauty, and if she’s able to forgive Van for their past, he knows they could have a future. He and Van will both do what it takes to convince her—in and out of the bedroom.

But happy-ever-afters are rarely so easy. It seems Wren’s accident wasn’t so accidental after all. Someone is out there, watching…waiting…and determined to snatch Wren’s newfound happiness away—permanently.


Now, above you can see the gorgeous bag I'm giving away, which started March 15, and runs through April 15. Have you entered? To enter you need to pop over to my Elle Boon Author page on Facebook. Link is below. I don't make you jump through a lot of hoops, but there are some <3 If your new to me, then the scoop is, I'm giving away a Coach bag a month for the entire year of 2017 on my author page on FaceBook.

Bronx's Wounded Wolf is set to release May 2nd. I will be revealing it's cover this month, so stay tuned and be on the look out for a shitton of giveaways to go along with it's release. Here is the blurb below, and be prepared for some crying...some cursing, and some need of extra panties.

Bronx’s Wounded Wolf

Blurb
 

A WOUNDED WOLF…A FIERCE PROTECTOR…AN UNSHAKABLE BOND…Will Bronx and Taya be able to create that mystical bond without her inner wolf, or will their love be enough?


A WOUNDED WOLF Having suffered at the hands of a rogue pack, Taya’s wolf retreat’s deep inside her. She learns to rely on her humanity as she seeks sanctuary from the pack she’d been taken from as a child.


A FIERCE PROTECTORBronx feels an instant connection to Taya the moment he set eyes on her, even though he couldn’t sense her wolf. Her pain and wariness stop him from claiming her right then and there, keeping him and his wolf on edge.


AN UNSHAKEABLE BONDNeither Taya nor Bronx can deny their feelings for one another, and as the weeks go by, they both give into their desires. Bronx’s wolf is ready to claim Taya, wolf or not. Taya misses her wolf, but when her past catches up to them, she’ll need more than her humanity and Bronx to save her. They’ll need the strength of the pack and help from the Fey if they hope to come out of the battle alive and whole.

THE WINNER OF LAST MONTH'S CONTEST IS Shirley Long SHIRLE******@GMAIL.COM.

I'll be hosting a crapton of contest on Facebook this week to go with the release of Wild And Dirty, so be sure and come over there to enter to win. Also, I do LIVECHATs once a week where I do giveaways. So, be sure and join me for those.


Are you near Clear Lake Iowa? I'll be there this coming weekend for the North Iowa Book Bash, so if you are, come see me and 50 other amazing authors. Until next month, have a fabulous weekend.

XOXO
Elle


Connect with Elle online, she loves to hear from you:




https://www.facebook.com/Elle-Boon-Author-1429718517289545/







https://www.facebook.com/groups/wewroteyourbookboyfriends/








4 comments:

jean hart stewart said...

Sounds like you've got a winner going here! Love it when old loves finally work out!

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your newest release, Elle - sounds wonderful! :)

Elle Boon said...

Thanks so much, Jean. I hope you'll check out the book. From what I've been getting from ARC readers, they love it ;)

Hugs,
Elle

Elle Boon said...

Thanks, Tina. I had a lot of fun writing this one. 💋