Home

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Build-a-Book Workshop, New Releases, RT and More!

Hey darlings, I'm on the run today. I've got a couple of deadlines to hit and a lot of packing to do. I'm seriously excited about a lot of things, so I thought I'd share them all in one place!

Workshop

I've been asked many times about offering a my pre-writing workshop online once more and after an enthusiastic response when I posted on Facebook yesterday, I've decided to kick it off this June. If you want to check it out, head over to my website!

New Release

I'm celebrating the release of Ghost Wolf this week!

Read the first two chapters right now!
RT17

I'm heading to RT17 in Atlanta on Tuesday and I'd love to see you! You can check out my schedule right here.

Sale

Like small town romance with a bite? Now's the perfect time to sink your teeth into Rise of the Alpha, featuring books 1-3 of the Wolves of Willow Bend. It's on sale for $0.99.

Whew. Sorry, that was a lot! May kicks off tomorrow, do you have any great summer plans?





1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your newest release and have fun at RT! :)