Home

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Steampunk Romance

Sometimes I'm asked the question, What-is-Steampunk? The best short answer is Victorian Sci-fi, I also like it described as Historical/Sci-fi. There is Steampunk literature but it doesn’t stop there, it includes: 
  • ART 

From a local art gallery


  • GADGETS 
Time Machine at Dickens On the Strand




  • MUSIC
Abney Park (Steampunk band)
  • CLOTHING 












From a local Steampunk picnic













Steampunk took off from the fiction genre and rose to a subculture. A very fun, interesting, productive, and creative subculture. One of the beautiful things about Steampunk is it has no limits. It’s what you want to make it. 
I wrote my Steampunk Romance under the pen name of Maeve Alpin but now I’m trying to republish them under my name, Cornelia Amiri, so all my books will be under one name. It’s going to take some time though. 

1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

I love Victorian steampunk. So inventive. :)