Home

Monday, March 20, 2017

Shared For the First Time ~ Box Set

Good Morning everyone!

Today I would like to share with you, another box set I have been keeping to myself for a while. When I was asked to join, I wasn't sure what I wanted to write about. I guess I could have gone in several different directions, but I chose something new and a little out of my comfort zone.

What if, we lived in a world where the paranormal and supernatural exist. What if, there were those among them, that wanted to live in peace with us, but there were some who couldn't let that happen?

That's where my story comes in.

To prevent a war between the humans and paranormal, the government decides to bring teens into ever sect. Vampires, Shifters, Weres, witches/warlocks, to help cultivate a new partnership. However, there is a catch. Each teen who is brought in, has their memories wiped. They're starting from scratch on their lives.

Contraband starts five years after Paislee Olsen has volunteered for her new position.  

Box Blurb:

There’s a first time for everything...

Indulge in an exclusive collection of BRAND NEW paranormal ménage romance stories from 9 best-selling authors. Each story takes you on a journey into unknown territory when the characters find themselves in a ménage situation. The thrill of fun and games takes a wayward turn when hearts are involved, and the road to happily-ever-after might prove to be a rocky one. Can these trios find a way to make it work?

Shifters, witches, warlocks and vampires are just a few of the paranormal surprises awaiting you, and only one-click away

Contraband
Waking up in the middle of nowhere, isn’t such a bad thing when you’re a hot blonde with a nice rack. The only thing she knows is her name, Paislee Olsen.
 
Stuck with a crew of four men, a building full of illegal, but enjoyable contraband; she’s down for whatever my job is supposed to be.
 
However, her desires for all four men is getting harder to control every day, and unfortunately, playing with them might be out of her hands. The buyer of the illegal cargo is demanding it and a ransom payment for a member of their team. If they don’t give into their ultimatum?
 
Death.
 
She always wanted to go down in a blaze of glory. If Paislee was going to die, why can’t she have a little fun in the meantime?

No comments: