Home

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A Spanking Good Governor

Last month, I released a new work. Its a fun little short story about a governor and his very special aide, Patty.

Inspired to bring a little fun and sexiness back to the government, I decided to write this story. Not that I really got a lot of choice. There was also no way I could get away from Patty. When she wants something, she gets it. And when she wanted me to write her story, I had no choice but to write it. Exactly the way she wanted. When she demanded that I write her story in first person I had no choice but to comply. Its the first story I've ever written in first person, and judging how much fun this one was to write, it won't be the last.

No political parties are mentioned in this story. No elections, or debates or gates of any kind. Its just good clean American BDSM. Well, not too clean. That's not my way. I hope you'll check it out, and give it a chance to restore some of your faith in our elected officials. Or at least the ones that really know how to wield a ruler.

Here's a short little excerpt to get you in the mood.

“Over my lap,” he commands, and I comply without a thought. I don’t need to think. The movement is automatic, as I stand from my crouching position and lean over his thighs. He draws in a quick breath as my stomach brushes across his erection. Heat races through my body, settling deep in my cunt. Its torture to be so close, brushing against this prime piece of manhood, and not be able to touch it, to stroke it, to taste it.

I only have a second to contemplate his beautiful cock before the fabric of my skirt is pushed up and bunched around my waist. The cool room air—kept at the chilly temperature the Governor enjoys—brushes against my skin. Goosebumps break out across the newly exposed flesh, tingling beneath the puff of the air conditioning.
The ruler slams down on my skin a second later. The sting radiates through me, setting my blood boiling. A soft whimper escapes my throat as I lean further into him, holding onto his pants to remain in place. The urge to melt into a puddle in his lap so strong it’s hard to remember why I can’t. 

My mind threatens to float away from me; adrenaline floods my system, until his large hand rubs against the mark he created, calling me back to reality. His touch will always yank me back from whatever heaven I might find in his paddling. His touch is too wonderful. It eclipses any other place I could possible go.

"Don't make a sound sweet girl. We’d hate for anyone to hear you and come running in."

He smiles down at me with a big wolfish grin. That sadistic streak of his loves this. It gets off on torturing me. He knows if I had my choice, I'd rattle the rafters with my screams. There's nothing I’d love more than to moan the pleasure I receive from him. Especially with the rest of the staff just on the other side of the door.
The selfish part of me would love nothing more than to bellow out my pleasure with everyone so close. To show everyone with my moans he is mine. All mine.

To the outside world Patty is the perfect governor's aide. She looks the part, says the right things. But deep down she is something else entirely. She's submissive to a fault, and the only master she serves is the governor himself. Whatever he needs from her, to bend over and take a spanking, spend the day without underwear or service him only a short wall away from the rest of the staff, she'll gladly give. And she is more than happy to do it. Because underneath it all, she's The Governor's Special Aide.


2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Ah, sex and politics. Sounds great. Congrats, Willa! :)

Willa Edwards said...

Thank Tina!