Home

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cowboys, Space Crafts, and AI's oh my! Escape with #SpaceCowboy Survival Guide

Pre-Order Your Copy Today!


A couple of years ago, my husband kept mentioning he wanted to see a space cowboy novel, more wagon train to the stars than Star Trek, and he wanted it to be rougher, grittier, and tougher than beaming down or just jumping into hyperspace with a fist to the dashboard.

He wouldn't shut up about it. Every chance he got, he'd drop another hint. There I was buried in projects, but he kept trying to tease my muse into writing this story he wanted to see.

Well, I have to say, hubby was successful and I present to you--the Space Cowboy Survival Guide, a space opera, action adventure with quirky characters, multiple colonies to visit and a very prim, proper British AI.

I loved writing this book, and I wrote it for my husband. It's a gift for him, that I hope everyone else will enjoy, too.

So as we count down the minutes to Star Wars Rogue One releasing this year, don't miss Shaw Sullivan and his whacky soon to be crew releasing on December 13!

Tell me, does the idea of a space cowboy excite you? One lucky commentator will get their choice from my back list which you can find on my website.

In the meanwhile, I invite you to pre-order Space Cowboy Survival Guide and join us on an epic adventure across space--and yes, I have ray guns and exciting battles, I promise!


1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Sounds like a great read! :)