Home

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Postcard from California

Hi Readers,

I'm Kate Moore, joining Tina and friends at SweetNSexyDivas for the first time today from Mill Valley, California! Where it's raining, perfect weather for a neighborhood gathering of friends.


I've been enjoying the SweetNSexy blog posts with stunning pictures, intriguing ideas, and great writing tips from fellow writers. I hope to add my bit and to meet new readers along the way.

I write Austen-inspired romance set in foggy coastal California towns or along the equally foggy Thames in London. Today I'd like to giveaway one print copy of my recent release--Golden Boy--to a lucky commenter here. I'll announce the winner on my KateMooreAuthor page on Facebook (link below) on Halloween. Just say hello in the comments and let me know what your "rainy day" plans are.



In L.A. land of palm trees and perpetual sunshine, charming trust-fund Golden Boy, Josh Huntington, meets his match in Emma Gray. Emma, a single mom, is living with the consequences of her quest at 17 to meet her birth father, a British rocker. The biggest consequence of that failed attempt to meet her father is Max, her six-year-old-son. 

Emma's keeping it all together--kid, car, job, school, and a grand plan to try again to meet her father when he returns to the U.S. for a reunion concert with his band. Emma never expects that her gorgeous, idle, "trustafarian" landlord Josh will complicate her plans, but from the moment she must rely on him for a bit of babysitting, she begins to discover how irresistible a Golden Boy can be. 

You can learn more about the characters and the story at Austen-inspired romance from Kate Moore or at KateMooreAuthor.

If you'd just like to forget the rain, and lose yourself in Emma and Josh's small beach town, here's a bit of inspiration. Happy to be joining you at SweetNSexyDivas, Kate





1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Welcome to Sweet n Sexy Divas, Kate! :)