Home

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Would your rather read or listen to a book? Sample #romance #audiobooks from @SSaraDaniel

I'm a reader and a writer. Written word is always my preference for absorbing information and relaxing. However, if you're more like my husband and daughter, you might prefer books in audio. I currently have audio versions of one standalone office romance and three Wiccan Haus paranormal romance books in my collection. Listen to a sample to see which one might be to your liking. But don't worry. You don't have to choose. You listen to and read them all!

Captivating the CEO
He only plans for the future. She might not have one.

Audio Version - Narrated by Nina Price
Buy Links:

A Man Worth Fighting For - audio version
He has nothing left to offer. She's determined to show him how much he's worth.
narrated by Hollie Jackson
 Buy Links:
Amazon
Audible
iTunes

Psychic Lies - audio version
What if you could read minds during sex? What if the government wanted to exploit you for your ability?
narrated by Hollie Jackson
Buy Links:
A Bride Worth Fighting For - audio version
If she remembers the past, they won’t have a future.
narrated by Hollie Jackson
Buy Links:

3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

I prefer to read. But if I had a long commute, I'd like an audiobook. Love your covers!

jean hart stewart said...

I definitely have to see it, not hear it. Must be interesting to make an audio book, though. I'd like to know more about your experience with that.

Sara Daniel said...

Thanks Tina and Jean! My experience has all been with a small press facilitating the audio production process, which has been easy, risk-free, and wonderful. :)