Home

Saturday, September 17, 2016

A Bountiful Fall for New Releases



I'm not one of those authors who can write thousands of words a day. My humble goal is 500, hopefully more on the weekends, and that's when life doesn't get in the way. Somehow all my release dates have come together this fall, which is exhilirating and also terrifying. When will I have time to write, I wonder.

One good thing is I buckled down and bought Dragon Naturally Speaking. I've borrowed my son's gaming headphones and have narrated 8,000 words in the last week and a half. That's huge for me. My microphone arrives today so I hope to spend some time working on my novella, because Tuesday is a big release day -- a new release AND a multi-author boxed set both come out that day!

Here's my upcoming release, which is part of the Chateau Seductions series.

Dark Pursuit

It’s Christmastime at the Chateau.

Waiting for his lover to return is torment, but the sculptor, Antoine, plans to exploit Savannah's return to the art colony to the fullest, acting out his fantasies each night. Savannah has spent much time in Boston while she finishes her degree, but they will have weeks together to make up for lost time.

When Savannah doesn't disembark the ferry, Antoine fears the worst. Something must have happened to her, something terrible. He’s made recent enemies after wolf shifters had come to the island and battles ensued.

Antoine’s plans drastically change as he goes to find Savannah, caught in a Dark Pursuit.

Meet Antoine, the gargoyle shifter turned vampire, and his poet lover, Savannah, in this short story in the Chateau Seductions series. 

2 comments:

jean hart stewart said...

Wow, you've surely got some interesting protagonists there...sounds like a winner!

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your newest release, Lisa! :)