Home

Thursday, July 7, 2016

#FreeRead by Harlie Williams!




See the river?  We will be on vacation exactly one week from today.  In fact, we hope to be tubing after lunch.  Are we excited?  You bet!  Nothing beats the heat in Texas than floating on an inner tube.  With an adult beverage.  Plus the water is 70 degrees.  

Meanwhile....

I actually wrote something and it's published.  It's Flash Fiction and its free.  Here is the link below.  I wrote this story using my real name.  It is a sweet story.  Kissing is involved but otherwise, the door is closed.  ;)

Hope you like it.

Until next time...



http://roanepublishing.blogspot.com/2016/07/flashfiction-friday-kiss-freebie-read.html

5 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Have fun on your vacation. Congrats on your release. :)

Harlie Williams said...

Thanks, Tina! We've been under a heat advisory for most of the summer. We need that 70-degree water. :)

jean hart stewart said...

Beautiful picture...have fun!

Fiona McGier said...

Hey girl, fun story! Good to see you writing again.

I'd love to submit something, but I don't have a Paypal account. Maybe I could have them pay it to you, and you could send me a check? Presuming they liked something I sent in?

Have fun! We'll be heading soon for a week up to Grand Marais...you know, where Raul met Veronica! ;-D

Harlie Williams said...

@Jean...We can not wait. We live in East Texas and the heat so far has been oppressive. In fact, we have been under a heat advisory since mid-June. In the Texas Hill Country, it is not as oppressive.

@Fiona...my friend. I miss you! Tell Raul that I said Hello! *bats eyelashes*

Flash Fiction is very hard to write. I learned a lot from the experience. One, while I'm great at dialogue, I tend to NOT stop talking. LOL! Second, I did switch POV's---twice. Third, I'm still not sure of myself when it comes to the intimate scenes. *sigh*

It wouldn't hurt to ask. Either or, try it. Paypal is set up by email so it could work. :)

Have a blast on your vacation, too.