Home

Monday, March 14, 2016

Coming Soon Books

I lost my last blog so I decided to give you a preview of coming books from me. First off, let me say I have a tremendously talented cover artist that I've used for my last twenty or so books, she is Sheri McCarthy. Here is her website,I lost my last blog so I decided to give you a preview of coming books from me. First off, let me say I have a tremendously talented cover artist that I've used for my last twenty or so books, she is Sheri McCarthy. She does some great pre-mades and also custom covers.
 I wanted to give her a plug because I truly believe in book sales the cover is half the work. Sheri and I work well together.

I'm going to show you three of her best work for me below.

I plan on having twenty books in my series of Brides of the West. The reason I can do so many is that none are connected to each other, they are all stand alones, but they all involve some kind of bride of the west.

Three books I'm working on as we speak are: Falling for the Bride, A Desperado's Bride, and An Unexpected Welcome. The covers are so gorgeous that they were easy to write. Most of the covers Sheri makes for me are so connected to my thought process that it is easy to get going on them, and I usually write two to three chapters before I ever sit down to finish them.

These are three of my favorites, also Heart of a Woman that is already out. Some characters jump off the covers at you, and you know their story. You just have to sit down and write them.

To give you a short preview of them: Falling for the Bride:
Quint Hadley meets Priscilla Brewster at the train station and offers to take her to her fiancé. But instead decides to kidnap her. He's got good reason, the man she's here to marry killed his brother after a poker game and stole his land. Only thing he didn't count on was a girl who doesn't seem to mind being kidnapped. And he certainly didn't count on liking her. But when he ups the anti and threatens to marry her if he doesn't get the deed, things begin to change.

A Desperado's Bride:
Jace Montgomery rides back into town after ten long years of being on the other side of the law. After ten years he was still after Hank Hardin, the man that killed his sweetheart and stole his folks place from them. He's hell-bent for revenge when he runs into Rebecca's sister, Bess Carter. Bess was just a kid when he left, but now she's grown up and been playing on the wrong side of life herself. Bent on taking care of Bess, Jace has to decide whether he's going to go straight for a change or remain a desperado.

An Unexpected Welcome:
Cord McCall comes home for his mother's funeral. Since he killed a man here at sixteen, he'd been through a war, and learned to use his gun for other people. That is until Lilly walks back into his life and boldly kisses him hello. That one kiss unwound Cord, he'd found purpose and even though Lilly owned the saloon now, and had a kid, he wanted to make her his. But could Cord put his gun away? Could they both live down their past? After that unexpected welcome, he was sure willing to try!
I hope you enjoy some of these books, 




3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your upcoming releases, Rita. The covers are awesome and so are the blurbs. Must-read romance. :)

Redameter said...

Thanks Tina.
I've got so much work to do. You see I bought covers the last two years and I bought so many that I am just now seeing daylight. I work on about six books at a time and it keeps me from getting bored.
I have a habit of re-reading my work each time I start working on it, so it is fresh. I read relatively fast so it's not problem, but I find I tire easy. The trick is knowing when to back off for a while. LOL
Blessings

jean hart stewart said...

Six books, wow! I work on two or three at a time, but that's my limit. Covers and blurbs are great....