Home

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

It's the 16th already?

Okay, this is seriously too soon for me to write my blog again.  I've been working 6 days a week, 2 jobs on most days, and this Sunday I have to work a 5-hour shift.  The end result will be 19 straight days in a row with no time off.  No time to read a book, to relax, or to write.  ARGH!

I've been trying to finish a story that is at least 2/3 done, but I haven't had any time to write.  I barely keep up with my emails.  I only sleep about 6 hours per night, so I can't cut that down any further, or I'll fall asleep in class.  It's even less cool for the sub to fall asleep in class, than for the students to do so!  I've also got a couple of other books partly done, but no time.  I'm still waiting on when my re-published book will make its reappearance. 

So unless I want to discuss politics (NO!) or the weather, I'm out of ideas.  For Valentine's Day my sweetie made his super home-made spaghetti sauce, and I made a chocolate raspberry ganache pie.  The recipe is on the box of Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolate bars.  You'll need 2 boxes of them.  But trust me, it tastes even better than it looks on the picture on the box.

Here's hoping I'll have more to talk about next month.  Until then, my books are showcased on my website: www.fionamcgier.com

1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

I hear you, Fiona. All I do is work too. When I do get a day off, I sleep.

Hope you get some R&R soon and a chance to finish your story. :)