Home

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Isn't he yummy? This is the Marquis of Beaufort, a man who has secrets he'll tell no one, not even his new wife.  He's come to love her in spite of the fact he was resolved to let no one near enough to ever be tempted to reveal his guilt.

Here's an excerpt. A brief one, just to whet your appetite.

"Corry awakened with a start, sitting up in bed and grabbing the bedspread tightly. Then she head it again, a loud moaning sound, the sound of someone in agony. She heard a hoarse voice shouting, but she couldn't make out the words.

With horror she realized it was coming from Adam's room. She wrapped her thin nightrail around her and grabbed a candle. She pushed open the door between their rooms, one she had not opened before, and was at the side of his bed quickly, where she found Adam pursued by demons from hell.

She could make out a few words now and then. "No, no, kill me too," He jerked straight up in bed. "I don't deserve mercy, don't spare me."

And it  gets better from there...

This is a long historical, set in England just after the Peninsular Wars. It's probably my favorite book of all the thirty some I've published, so I am really  thrilled to have a release date.   March 1st, and it's a real  pleasure to give you the actual date.

Do write me anytime at jswriter@earthlink.net. I'd love to talk to you.

More next month.......

2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your newest release, Jean. Wow, he is yummy. I love stories like this. :)

jean hart stewart said...

Thanks Tina. I guarantee you'll like this story. It's on Amazon at a great pre-sale price since it comes out March lst...