Thursday, January 7, 2016
Happy New Year!
The last 3 years have been trying at times. I haven't worked full time since we moved and financially, we taken a hit and continue to do so. I do substitute teach but its not the full time permanent position that I want and need. Yes, want. I've done the stay at home gig and while I love spending with my son, he's getting older and doesn't need me that much anymore. I know that I've talked about this before on the blog so I won't bore you again.
What I would like to see happen this year for me and my family are as follows:
1. Hubby taking more time off to spend with the family. He didn't take a lot of time off this past year (lost vacation days) and it was felt throughout the family.
2. Brian to continue to grow and make me laugh. He is my best friend (sorry hubs) and makes me laugh every day.
3. Finish writing a book. Yes, I have two that I can finish but finding the motivation and time is tough.
4. Since I've backed off from social media, I will continue to do so. Facebook is a time suck for me but a necessary evil for the blogger in me.
5. Decide once and for all what I want to be when I grow up.
I wish everyone a great 2016 and keep on writing.