Home

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Eve! - Cecile Tellier




Happy Pre-Thanksgiving today!  I've got so many things to be thankful for this year, one of the most important is for you all.  Having people to read what I write is integral to not only a career but also just to my soul.  I'm very happy to share my mind's stories with you and hope to keep doing so for a very long time! I'm thankful for my family near and far, my children, and my strong network of support and friends!  I am also very thankful for our troops and service men and women overseas, our fire departments, and law enforcement who tirelessly spend every day working and often don't get Thanksgiving off.  I encourage you to thank any of those individuals you know or see,  or help someone less fortunate.



My newest release Kendall's Promise is now out from Evernight Publishing!  

Blurb:
The Magus of Miami, 1

Alysia Renaldo’s life was fairly typical and without troubles until the day a hurricane hit her family home in Miami.  The storm and the aftermath would forever change her life.  
Kendall Cerda had been waiting for the moment he would see Alysia again.  He didn't count on it coming with a threat to her life and safety.  It will be up to him to protect Alysia and put a stop to those who would take her from him. 
They will need to work together if they have a chance of survival when the danger of a fanatic extremist group comes for Alysia.  Navigating Aly’s feelings for Kendall will complicate things.  Will they make it through the obstacles together or will their lives together be brief?
Buy Links:
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017Y48NDU
Evernight: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/kendalls-promise-by-cecile-tellier/
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-kendall039spromise-1927581-344.html

It is also available on iBooks, Barnes and Nobles, Kobu, Smashwords and most ebook retailers. 


People often ask what I'm working on, right now I'm getting ready to unveil a new paranormal boxset that has a new novella in it with a bunch of awesome ladies.  I've also been busy doing photoshoots for some works in progress that are going to be mentioned more soon, for now though bask in the awesome that is Dante one of the male models I've had the pleasure to work with lately! 




1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :)