Home

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Spooky and Sexy Greetings!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

     Yes, I'm aware that Halloween isn't actually until the 31st, however for some of us it's all of October.  I am running (and maybe walking a bit) in a Halloween themed 5K tomorrow and I have two photoshoots scheduled for next weekend so I am in the spirit so to speak.  I've just finished The Pale Emperor, a paranormal M/F erotic romance that I will be adding to an anthology with some awesome paranormal authors.  I've also just finished edits on Kendall's Promise soon to be released from Evernight!  Lots of things happening in the writing world, and it's important to reflect.  Halloween weekend is actually my one year publish-versary and in that time since Truthful Silence I've had three books published and have two more coming out soon.  

     On a personal note this year has been wonderful and full of growth (even if it didn't appear that way at the time) and I've my supportive friends, family, colleagues, and readers to thank for that!  I grew up in a Wiccan home and I suspect largely due to that, Halloween (Samhain) will always feel like New Years to me.  Strive and believe to achieve people, I wish the absolute best for each and every one of you in the upcoming year!

Website: www.ceciletellier.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ceciletellierauthor or www.facebook.com/ceciletellierromance
Twitter: @CeecTellier
Instagram: CecileTellier
SnapChat: Cecile Tellier
Email: CecileTellier1980@gmail.com


1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Happy Halloween, Cecile!

One of my fave holidays - all that chocolate candy and you don't have to beg for it. :)