Home

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Heroes! MMA, Cowboys & Billionaires

What happened to September? I have no clue other than I missed it. Somehow it passed me by like a blur. We were out and about this morning and it was sleeting! Yes, just outside Toronto we had sleet. And it's doing it again now. I. Hate. Winter. There are so many people that love winter. I'm just not one of them. It seems the older I get the more I dread it. Years ago, I went off the road a few times in bad snowy road conditions. Perhaps that's why I despise it so much. Anyway, the only positive thing for me and the chilly months is wine and a cozy, crackling fire. Snuggled up with a good book.

The other thing I have to look forward to is a March release with Loveswept, Random House. My MMA story comes out March 29. Two days before my dad's 93 birthday - just a sidenote :D 

After The Hurt is about Tank, a retired due-to-injury MMA fighter, and Pepper, a woman coming to terms with a major life upheaval and how she dealt with it, and their fight for love. I have no blurb for it yet, but I do have a cover. So this is one of the first COVER REVEALS!!

After The Hurt is available for pre-order now.

I also have a new indie release that came out in September. Love Cowboy Style is the sequel to Passion Cowboy Style. All my books are available at Amazon
and Love Cowboy Style is also at Kobo What do you think of the cover? I LOVE it.
 Remember, I have a newsletter signup at my website. I won't spam you, and will have news, fun stuff and freebies when I do send out news! www.shanagray.com

But that's not all! No siree. I have a cover for my BLAZE too. It's coming out December. And what better than for a smoking hot romance to take place in Hawaii. Even better is you get another story by Leslie Kelly also set in a tropical location. I was so thrilled to be in this duo Unrated! Blaze with her. 
My story is called More Than A Fling - also available for pre-order at all retailers. Including Harlequin

Lana Hunter has a few precious days in Hawaii before a big business meeting—time to relax and indulge herself. But indulgence takes on a whole new meaning when she meets dishy South African Grant Rankin. It's the perfect fling—brief and wicked. After days exploring volcanoes and nights exploring each other, how will Lana ever return to real life?
 

2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on all your releases - they look great! :)

Marie Rose Dufour said...

Congrats on all of those new releases. I feel your pain about winter. It was in the 40's today in Rhode Island and I am freezing. It's going to be a long winter.