Home

Friday, September 25, 2015

Falling Back into Fall....







Welcome to the third day of Autumn, and with the leaves falling comes the most mysterious season for me.  I love all things fall, from pumpkin patches to Halloween to chilly 5K runs.  I encourage you to not mourn summer but embrace that lovely in-between season that is Fall.  We'll have enough to complain about as soon as Winter hits!

I've been busy working on a piece that will be included in an anthology in time for December and the holidays.  I revamped my website and changed it's domain.  I now can be found at www.ceciletellier.net!  I am actively doing photoshoots for my own cover uses and also for stock photos and premade covers for other authors.  You can find those on my site and even order them directly.

    These are two very exciting images I received in the email, as they make it official!  I am working with Evernight on my Gypsy paranormal series and hope to have more concrete release dates and cover information any day now but for now, I will leave these here...





Have you added me on Facebook, twitter, or snapchat yet?  No? What are you waiting for?!  You can find the online events I'm involved in, the latest in my hijinks and shenanigans, and also what I'm writing!
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/ceciletellierauthor and www.facebook.com/ceciletellierromance
Twitter: @Ceectellier
SnapChat: CecileTellier
Email: CecileTellier1980@gmail.com

Take care and have a great season of good changes! 

1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Great covers, Cecile! Congrats! :)