Home

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer loving....



It's almost September already! If you're like me you look with some dread to fall as with it comes snow and Winter soon.  This year I've resolved that I would enjoy each season as it occurs.  I encourage you all to try this!  I'm going to make it the best fall/winter ever!

In the writing world I have a new book coming out with Evernight Publishing! I am currently working on a few books at this time including the third book in the Binding series, a new standalone book, and a contemporary erotic book.

My first book in the Binding series Binding Dreams is now available in paperback format from Amazon as well as in ebook format!  Truthful Silence and Binding Blood will be available in paperback in the next coming month or so.  In the meantime if you want me to sign your copy of Binding Dreams I can arrange to do so if you contact me at CecileTellier1980@gmail.com.

In the photography world I have a gypsy/fairytale shoot September 5th and am looking forward to working with a great local model.  This is a part of the process I enjoy as it's art of different mediums all combined to make for an amazing reading and visual experience!

Blogging/Vlogging/Video Gaming:  I am starting a twitch.tv channel for my gaming stream fun.  I am also going to continue with blog/vlog creation now that the Mac is healed!  I am in the process of creating a Patreon account to support some of these more expensive habits that allow me to interact frequently with readers/gamers/etc.  

Please have a safe end of summer and feel free to contact me at www.facebook.com/ceciletellierauthor!

2 comments:

Fiona McGier said...

I've always loved summer the best. Fall is okay, since I like the changing colors of the leaves, and going apple-picking. But winter is just plain yucky in the Midwest.

Sounds like you are keeping way too busy to worry about the weather. Good for you!

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your newest from Evernight, Cecile! :)