Home

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Passionate Cowboys!

Who wants one? I have one for you! My first ever indie book is now live and available at Amazon. I'm still figuring out all the self publishing details so hang in with me. But for now, you can find me at my newly verified author page at Amazon

 Jenna takes a big risk and decides to live in the moment. After months of communication by social media, she accepts the invitation to Colorado where she finally meets her cowboy. Burned by past romances, Jenna is determined to go with one goal in mind – a booty call with a tall, dark, sexy cowboy.
Chet is a romantic at heart and when Jenna arrives, he knows there’s more to her than just a fling. He’s smitten and decides to woo her the old-fashioned way with time and patience.
Their chemistry is elemental and they come together with heat that sears the snowy peaks. When mother nature steps in, Jenna is forced to face the feelings she’s tried so hard to keep buried and Chet has to draw on his mountain skills to save the woman he has come to love.
(previously published as Elemental Heat)


Three books are on my page.  Harlequin Blaze and Random House Loveswept are available for preorder. Around the end of July my 2nd indie book will be out. Hot Fusion. Don't you just love the cover! It was created by Bookish Designs  I do have a sign up for newsletters at my website...I promise to not bombard you with mail
I'll be at RWA in New York City next week. Anyone else going? It's so busy at RWA, and this year will be even more so. I'm really excited and looking forward to seeing all my friends for our yearly group hug!

July isn't over and the summer is in full swing. Have a great summer!



2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your first indie - looks great! :)

jean hart stewart said...

Love the cover1 Lots of luck with this...I'm flirting with the idea of self-pubbing but don't know where to start. My current house is moving too slowly to keep up with my writing....