Home

Saturday, July 25, 2015

It's a Sweet and Sexy Saturday!




Happy Saturday everyone!  It's a day to relax, get caught up on things, or for some folks even to work.  I call it my dreamwork day, where I get to do the work I actually enjoy such as writing, photography, etc.   




I've started a new weekly vlog, which I am adding my first video below.  I will be posting a new video tomorrow and hope that in the upcoming weeks that I will have some guests and also be able to talk about some exciting news.  



I've completed Kendall's Promise and am working on The Pale Emperor which will be released in a box set details to be announced soon on both of those projects.  I am signing -and- presenting a workshop at Romancing Vegas in February, the details are being formed and I will let you know exact information as soon as I get it.  I'm presenting on writing horror and humor in erotica.  I also will be present at Romancing Lake Tahoe in August 2016, but not presenting.  

In newest release news, Binding Blood is now available on all third party sites.  This means you can get it at Amazon, Google Play, Ibooks, etc! 

Thanks for spending part of your Saturday with me! I can be found on the Interwebs in the following places: 
Twitter: @CeecTellier
Website and Blog: www.ceciletellier.com
Email: CecileTellier1980@gmail.com

1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Wow - you've been busy, Cecile! Congrats on the vlogs. What a great idea. :)