Home

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Brides of the West Series

Hi folks once again.
       Wanted to share my latest series wtih you. Brides of the West. Each story is a stand alone, not connected with any other. It is a sweet western romance series. So far I finished seven, but my plan is'
to include twenty stories, which will be in two box or three box series books too.
        Each story is about how a woman becomes a bride in the west, in different circumstances. I hope you will all enjoy it as it is full of stories of the west and how it was settled.
        It begins with Heart of a Family where a young girl loses her parents  and must support her siblings, and she's only fourteen. She struggles for four years alone, but finally comes to understand that she needs help. So she seeks a husband. Only it isn't as easy as she first thought to find one willing to take her and her siblings on.
       Each book is unique in it's telling and I enjoy trying to find more ways for the exciting men and women to get together. Hope you enjoy this series as much as I have enjoyed writing it. My covers are done by Sheri L. McGathy. She's absolutely great. I've included some here for you to enjoy.
Till next time.



1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

What a delightful series, Rita. :)