Home

Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!

Before I go on to discuss upcoming releases, I want to take the time to thank all of our current and past service members as well as their families who make the sacrifice to support them in protecting their country.  If you see a veteran or current service member please take the time to thank them.  This is their day, not ours.
Now as I promised I have some exciting news!  The first is that the sequel to Binding Dreams [Binding 1] is Binding Blood [Binding 2] and it is being released in June! Here is the cover for your viewing pleasure!
If you haven't read Binding Dreams I highly encourage you do as the sequel continues the story of Raerdel and Sindri.  You can find Binding Dreams in Ebook format wherever most Ebooks are sold, or at Bookstrand: www.bookstrand.com/binding-dreams 


I've committed to my first conference of 2016!  It's going to be an amazing one as many great authors are going to be there as well as two extra special cover models! I will be present at the signing and may be involved in the author panel so get your calendar set to attend!  Did I mention it's in LAKE TAHOE?! What better place to enjoy some time with your favorite authors and models?

That's it for today folks! If you want to hang out with me on Facebook I can be found at www.facebook.com/ceciletellierauthor or www.facebook.com/ceciletellierromance, I twitter away at @Ceectellier and my website is www.ceciletellier.com

Enjoy the day and honor those it's meant for!

1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Wow, you've been busy - good going! Binding Blood sounds like a hot one. :)