Home

Thursday, April 9, 2015

With Every Touch

Last month, I blogged about my upcoming heterosexual contemporary romance novel With Every Touch, and I promised to share cover art this month. The book is now available from Loose Id and third party sites.


And I've done a trailer for the book as well. I'm kind of proud of it, because the song in the trailer, "Break the Fall" was composed and performed by me and a very close friend. He's the guitars, and he composed those parts; I'm the vocals and bass guitar, and I wrote the lyrics and composed the bass and vocal parts. I don't want to use up all this blog's bandwidth embedding the video here, but you can check it out on YouTube.

So that's it for this month... Hope everyone's beginning a good spring, or fall if you're in the southern hemisphere. See you in May!

No comments: