Home

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Feeling Accomplished

I managed to load my first self-published title. I don't envy the publishers who do this for three to five titles (or more) each week. Multiple vendors, multiple countries, conversions, VAT, keywords, et al -- not exactly a walk in the park but I learned a lot from my first run through. Lesson #1 -- have all the information in a text file ahead of time because copy-and-paste is my friend. Lesson #2 -- Google Play/Books is nuts and only iBooks is nuttier.

Still, the book is live and I now have access to real-time data so I know which promotions work and which don't. That alone makes it worth the aggravation. I plan to do this many more times. My writing speed will determine how often and when.

VIP Room Service by Zenobia Renquist
VIP Room Service
(Other Related Duties #1)
by Zenobia Renquist

Genre: Contemporary Erotica, MFM
Themes: Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, BDSM
Length: Novella
Price: $2.99

She offers satisfaction above and beyond what is requested.

Lexie's job as a housekeeper at a five-star hotel doesn't normally include the unique and risqué form of room service that important hotel guest Mr. Malena has requested, nor the generous tip he's offered. Lexie can't resist, and what should have been a one-time thing turns into an introduction into the sensual world of customer satisfaction. She finds much enjoyment in her "work," but is it worth risking her job?

NOTE: Title previously published as Wine Service (Professional Courtesy 1).

Available at most major e-retailers:
ARe :: CTR :: Google :: iBooks :: Kindle :: Kobo :: Nook :: Smashwords

Read the first chapter online:
http://drb1stchp.com/2015/03/vip-room-service-by-zenobia-renquist/

--
Zenobia Renquist
Discover Different and Unique Romance & Erotica
http://about.me/zenobiarenquist
Charmed Lovers (Box Set) :: With humans caught in a war between vampires and mages, three couples' love endures amidst the chaos.
http://zenobiarenquist.com/bookshelf/caveat-emptor-series/charmed-lovers-box

3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Wow, beautiful cover -great blurb - here's to a zillion sales. :)

jean hart stewart said...

Am getting serious about self-publishing a long historical I wrote and love. Any advice on where to start? Much, much success to you...

Fiona McGier said...

You're braver than me. I don't have the time to learn all that's involved, and I lean on my publisher to provide what I don't know how to do. More power to you!