Home

Saturday, March 7, 2015

The muse is back...sorta!


So no one faint but the writing muse has some how found me again.  Of course its nothing that I NEED to be writing but hey, I'm writing.  I thought I would share a snippet from it.  

Now before you totally freak out, its a menage with a committed union.  Kate is legally married to one and then they had a committment ceramony for all 3 of them.  Oh and I did I mention that I don't write menage, don't read it anymore nor have I ever said that I could write erotic?  Who knew?

UNEDITED:

The pattern of my thigh hi pantyhose are a delicate floral design that I picked out just for this occasion.  I wanted tonight to be special between my two husbands.  Tonight we are celebrating our first wedding anniversary.  Of course, I could only legally marry one of them right now.  We did have a commitment ceremony a month later.  I fell in love with Jake and Gil at the same time.  I was coming out of a terrible break up with an ex-boyfriend that left me raw and emotionally a mess.  With the help of Jake and Gil, my self-esteem and the validation of my sexuality bloomed again. 

Most of our friends and family have been supportive of our relationship.  Some were confused with the union of two men and one woman at first but with each passing day, people have embraced us as a couple.  We are celebrating with a big party at the country club tonight and then we are leaving for a weeklong cruise the next day.  Jake and Gil met in college and found that they liked sharing women together.  Occasionally, they will scratch an itch with each other and the first time I walked in on them, it was the hottest thing that I had ever seen.  For the most part, they like pleasuring me and keeping me more than satisfied.  Our life is as simple as anyone else’s.  We have a house, jobs that keep us busy and an active social life.  We have discussed having children but right now, it is just not in the cards. 
As I pulled the other black thigh hi up my calf, the sensual feel of the silk sent a ripple of pleasure up my spine.  I cannot wait for Jake and Gil to take them off of me later in the evening. Maybe they will tie me up with them.  A girl can only hope.  Slipping the black strapless dress over my head felt sexy. It has been a rough month for us so the weeklong cruise is a welcome reprieve.  Glancing at the clock, I realized that I was going to be late so I hurried to finish primping.  My boys were picking me up and I needed to be ready.

So what do you think?  



P.S.  BASEBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!! (Just my friendly PSA)


3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Glad to hear you're back in the saddle again, Harlie! :)

jean hart stewart said...

Go for it, girl...I think it will be a grabber...

Fiona McGier said...

You already know I like what I've read. And I'm glad you're letting the scenes flow again. It's tough when you feel uninspired. It's a good feeling when you have a story to tell. Enjoy!