Home

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hoar Not Whore

That's hoar frost. Have you ever seen it? I think it is beautiful. It's so hard to capture an image that shows the beauty of it.

We walk regularly in a little town called Norval. It's also where Lucy Maud Montgomery spent a lot of time. One day I'll do a blog on her :)  It was bitingly cold but the sun was out and I'll share it with pictures for you.  First, here is a video of Canada Geese taking flight. One minute there is silence and the next....chaos
video
The icey river as it rushes under the foot bridge.


Looking the other way toward the flock of geese.
And sunlight against the hoar frost.
Getting the snow out of pups paws. We did try Vaseline, as was suggested but it didn't work too well.

 And lastly, I will have some news to share soon. It is writing news and there will be an exciting change. Hopefully, next month I'll be able to tell you all about it.

Keep warm!



3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Whoa, looks sooooooo cold. Glad I don't have to deal with snow.

jean hart stewart said...

Wow..beautiful, but only to look at! Need a coat just to watch this!

Cristal Ryder said...

It was cold.