Home

Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy New and Welcome Back...

It's safe to say the latter half of 2014 pretty much sucked. I was unable to write since July. A few ideas here and there and maybe a paragraph or two every few weeks, but nothing that came close to my definition of writing because I was dealing with so much stuff with my house.

It's 2015 and that's all behind me. The house is about 98% finished. That final 2% isn't urgent. We're rocking the solar power that took forever and a day to get approved and 2015 has given me a happy surprise...

A review. Reviews are so scarce nowadays that I just assume they won't happen...for me. But lo and behold, one day it happens. Out of the blue. Unexpected. A great pick me up.

4 Stars from Confessions From Romaholics for On the Trail (Guardian's Tales 3).

On the Trail by Zenobia Renquist
"This series is only getting better and better and I do think this one is my favorite so far... I just can’t believe how she made this series so steamy; if I’m going to keep reading stories like this my mind will never leave the gutter."


Blurb:
He's a dog with a bone and she knows just where to bury it.

Tracy has a stalker who is dredging up a past best left forgotten so he can torment her with it. She hires Kaiser, a dog-shifter, to track the culprit and mete out justice. While a guard dog seems like a good idea, Tracy finds out Kaiser also makes an excellent lap dog. She knows she cannot keep him, but that is no reason not to enjoy him until he leaves.

[ Shifter Romantic Suspense ]

Buy Now
Changeling Press :: ARe :: Kindle :: Kobo :: Nook


On the same level as a good review, is the news that Musa Publishing is organizing a blog tour for their Eros titles, of which I have one. To all the bloggers out there who want to participate, check out the signup form for the Wine Service tour taking place 01-30 April 2015. There will be reader and host prizes.

Blurb:
She offers satisfaction above and beyond what is requested.

Lexie's job as a housekeeper at a five-star hotel doesn't normally include the unique and risqué form of room service that important hotel guest Mr. Malena has requested, nor the generous tip he's offered. Lexie can't resist, and what should have been a one-time thing turns into an introduction into the sensual world of customer satisfaction. She finds much enjoyment in her "work," but is it worth risking her job?

[ Contemporary Erotica ]


Buy Now
Musa Publishing :: ARe :: Bookstrand :: Kindle :: Nook


Hope everyone is having a good new year thus far with more good to follow.

--
Zenobia Renquist
Discover Different and Unique Romance & Erotica
http://about.me/zenobiarenquist

1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Glad you're back on track with your writing, Zenobia. Congrats on a great review. They do feel good. :)