Home

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's Almost Christmas!

And to celebrate, I have a Christmas menage novella to share with you.


Menages--or, more accurately, polyamory romances, are something near and dear to my heart, but I haven't written nearly as many of them as I wish I had. (I consider most "menage romances" to be polyamory, because many people consider a menage to be all about the sex, and sometimes to be only one encounter, whereas polyamory literally means "loving more than one," and love is what a romance is about.)

Anyway...

Christmas Consummation is only my fourth polyamory romance, and one of the others is out of print. I really should do more of these!

For Alanna, the "one and only for the rest of your life" relationship model has never made sense. In high school, she was in love with her best friend Royce, but when Ellery moved to town, Alanna fell for him too. But the boys wanted her to choose--so Alanna chose to have neither.

Now, seventeen years later, all three have come home for Christmas. For Alanna and Royce, there have been marriages and divorces in the past; Ellery has never married. Now they're all single, old feelings haven't died--and this time the boys might not ask Alanna to choose. She might be able to have them both.

Christmas Consummation is available from Ellora's Cave

3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Sounds delicious, Karenna! Congrats on your release. :)

KarennaC said...

Thank you!

jean hart stewart said...

Sounds like a great way to celebrate Xmas!