Home

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Let me start out with: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May 2015 be bigger, brighter, and much more awesome than ever.

Okay. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let me introduce myself. I'm Michelle Roth, the newest member of the Sweet N Sexy Divas blog. I live in Toronto, ON and write positively filthy erotic fiction. 

When I'm not writing, I'm usually curled up somewhere with a good book and a glass of wine close by. Not barring that, I love to travel, cook, and act nerdy on the internet. You're liable to catch me doing any or all of these via my social media connections.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mrothauthor
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mroth_author
Tsu: https://www.tsu.co/Michelleroth
LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/michelle-roth/aa/56/885
Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mrothauthor
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/mrothauthor/
Google+:  https://plus.google.com/+MichelleRothAuthor/
Website: http://www.michelleroth.net

Not familiar with my writing? That's totally okay. I'm new to the scene.

I write contemporary erotic of the MF variety. You’re not likely to find any billionaire doms in my books. There won’t be any world famous rock stars who fall in love with the girl next door. No shape-shifting werewolf menages (though let’s not rule anything out quite yet).
Nothing wrong with those ideas, but I much prefer a story about real people, doing real things, and falling in love. Each of the buy links below has a general excerpt and also a not-so-safe-for-work excerpt. Click below for a quick taste of what you can expect from me.
In Full Bloom (Second Chances 1)
mr-sc-fullbloom-s
From the moment that Taryn Michaels runs into her new landlord, Evan Connolly, on the stairwell, she is dangerously attracted to him. She’s starting her career as a veterinarian at the Los Angeles Zoo and isn’t looking for any complications. The more she gets to know him though, the more she realizes that he might be worth the risk. Buy Here
Just a Taste (Private Relations 1)
mr-pr-justataste-s (1)
When Sara Westing needed signatures for a new catering contract, she had no idea that Deacon James would be the man holding the pen. Thrown into a last-minute meeting together, they both very quickly realize this isn’t the first time they’ve met. They’re left to negotiate the final details of a contract while pretending they didn’t share a night of incredible passion, followed by a decade of awkward radio silence. Buy Here
Lip Service (Private Relations 2)
mr-pr-lipservice-s
For Chris Marks, his best friend’s little sister, Chloe James, has always been off limits. In a moment of weakness he admits his attraction to her and Chloe seizes the opportunity to take what she’s always wanted. Him. Buy Here
Unexpectedly Yours (Private Relations 3)
mr-pr-unexpectedlyyours-s
Elle Thomas has had a crush on Jim Conroy for months now. Among their small circle of friends, they’re the only two single people left. It makes sense that he might gravitate toward her at social events, and maybe even flirt a little bit, right?  Elle can’t help but want more, though. Buy Here


4 comments:

Fiona McGier said...

Welcome to the group, Michelle! There are a lot of us "Divas", (even a couple of "Divos") though only a few post comments regularly. We manage to get our posts up on time...usually. Glad to know about another author who writes realistic romances about normal people. Right up my alley! Off to check out your website now.

Tina Donahue said...

Welcome, Michelle - wonderful to have you here. I love filthy erotic romance. :)

jean hart stewart said...

Great to have you here, Michelle. We're a great group, and who doesn't like filthy erotic romance? Have a great year...

Michelle Roth said...

Thanks so much for the comments! I'm so used to email notifications that I missed these. Please forgive me!!

I appreciate the warm welcome and hope that all of you Divas, Divos, and readers are having a fantabulous January. Can't wait to catch you guys again on Feb 1st!