Home

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Travels with Cerise to #1 on Amazon Historical Regency list, TOP 100 Bestselling Authors List and #1 at ARe!

YEP. That is me at #1 with Stephanie Laurens at 2,
and Sabrina Jeffries at #3.
BE. STILL. MY. HEART.
Is today Turkey day? What universe is this?

I have an embarrassment of riches lately and I am barely coherent! #1 here, there, everywhere. It's a delicious shock.

Aside from saying THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for giving me the opportunity to entertain you, I want to tell you about one way I think I got there! By giving you history that is exciting and REAL.

A moment of YIPPEE, then I will calm down and get back to informing you about more of my travels in Paris last month.

I am #1 at Historical Regencies at Amazon (as of Wednesday morning 11.19.14) with Stephanie Laurens at 2 and Sabrina Jeffries at 3.
Malmaison's Music Room

Over at Allromanceebooks.com, my box set of THE STANHOPE CHALLENGE stands at #1 in paid Regencies.

I am speechless. Glad I can type the Queen's English! LOL!

And this put me on the TOP 100 BEST SELLING AUTHORS List in Historical fiction at Amazon!

Barely coherent.

Please do visit my own blog for tales of my trip to France recently!

We ate well and traveled very well, taking the Metro or RER or TGV every day to a marvelous place. Like where?

Malmaison. Josephine's home.


Portrait of Josephine
in Malmaison

Fountainebleau. Built by Francis I and loved by Napoleon.

Palais Imperial. In Compiegne. Loved by Napoleon.



Chantilly. The grandest of the grand chateaux.
sigh.

Come with me as I take you to all these wonderful places: http://cerisedeland.blogspot.com




3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Major congrats, Cerise! :)

jean hart stewart said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! That's strictly wonderful.

Fiona McGier said...

Give the readers what they want and they'll buy! Congrats to you on these and future successes!