doing better. This is damned confusing, although everyone assures me that in another week I’ll be acclimated. HA!
So I’m taking the easy way out and posting some interesting quotes from the Motivation Grid.
The power of a single sentence is tremendous. A single sentence can either make your day or ruin it. Here are a few sentences to change your life for the better.
1. People aren’t against you; they are for themselves.
2. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but that you can see the world.
3. You learn more from failure than from success; don’t let failure stop you. Failure builds character.
4. The most dangerous risk of all- the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do so later.
5. Go where you’re celebrated, not where you’re tolerated.
6. The person you will spend the most time within your life is yourself, so you’d better try to make yourself as interesting as possible.
7. If you accept your limitations you go beyond them.
8. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we re- commend it daily.
9. Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
10.Comfort is the enemy of achievement.
Now comes the easy part! I’d love to know if any of these strike a chord with you, and which one it is.
I’ve picked out in my mind the one that grabbed me. If you’d comment and give me the number of which one grabbed you, and your choice duplicates mine you can go to my website, www.jeanhartstewart.com and pick out any e-book of mine you want.
Have fun with this…..and see you next month.