Home

Monday, July 7, 2014

Guess who is on vacay? ME!!!!

Only 11 more days and we are on vacation.  Its the annual trip to New Braunsfels, TX and the Comel River.  And yes, we do Schlitterbaun too.  We will be gone from July 17th-24th.  Brian is on vacation with his grandparents until August 2nd when we pick him up.  Oh yes, he will go south on the 24th and hubs & I will go north.  Alone for a week...trust me, I'll be bored out of my mind.  I miss our son when he is not here.

These are the pictures that I tried to post last year.  I have more but I won't bore you with them at this time.  LOL!  I'll post more in August!
That is the Comel River with tubers.

Our condo is top right.  :)

Trust me, its NOT healthy at all!  
 The Health Camp restaurant is a greasy hamburger place that hand makes their shakes.  Thad swears by them.  They are made with Blue Bell Ice Cream.  If you are interested, its located in Waco, TX right of off I-35.  Its our last meal before we go home to reality.

I can say this about the start of my summer...I'm bored.  With Harlie's Books on vacation and the muse leaving me for its vacation, I'm bored.  Hopefully the week that Brian is with his grandparents I can get some writing done.

I hope everyone is having a great summer!  Until next month...



4 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Have fun! Had to smile at the Health Camp sign. I'm sure it's not healthy but it's damn good. :)

jean hart stewart said...

Nice pictures.. what do you do with your condo if you're only there once a month, or did I not understand?

Harlie Williams said...

@Tina - Trust me, there isn't one healthy thing on the menu. But once a year...it won't kill us. :)

@Jean - We rent the same condo every year. Our deposit rolls over to the next year. We just have to buy the balance and we have a year to do that.

Fiona McGier said...

Have a great time! Yes,we love our kids...but it's also nice to be reminded that you have a first name and that adult activities can be a whole lotta fun!!