Home

Friday, June 20, 2014

Pleasure Palace

I’ve been at it again. Writing contests. My competitive side coming out to play.  
Honestly, I’ve cut back, way back on my contest habit. Why? Because of the expense of it all. The time it takes away from my writing in order to enter. The disappointment when it’s all for nothing. But with that said, I’m proud to announce that Pleasure Palace is a finalist in the National Excellence in Romantic Fiction Award (NERFA) in the novella category. Not the erotic novella category, the novella category. Which is not to say Pleasure Palace isn’t erotic, because it totally is. There is plenty of hot sex, but also a romantic storyline and a satisfying ending.
 
 
Amazon

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Zenobia Renquist said...

Congrats on the final and good luck for the win. I went cold turkey on my contest habit...sort of. I went from lots to three this past year. I don't think I'll do any next year. It's the expense that's stopping me more than anything else.

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on having finaled, Kelli - that's awesome. Hope you win the big prize. :)

Fiona McGier said...

Yeah, I never even get to be the bridesmaid in contests, let alone the bride!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

jean hart stewart said...

Wonderful,,, wishing you lots of luck in the finals...