Home

Monday, June 9, 2014

Not Much Going On...

It's June. That's a good thing! Around here, it means it's almost summer, though apparently Mother Nature has decided "summer" is a relative term this year.

I recently finished and submitted a novella called Last Chance Tattoo, which is a follow-up to my novel I Should Tell You, though it only has one character from that novel. And that character is only mentioned in one sentence of the novel... But he's one of the heroes of LCT, and I think readers will like him. Plus LCT takes place in Ludington, Michigan, the city I mentioned in last month's post.

My next release will be in July from Dreamspinner Press. Love Like Vampires is a contemporary male/male romance with no vampires whatsoever; the title is the name of the band the two heroes are members of. I'll tell you more about this novel in my July post, but meanwhile, here's the cover. I love it!


See you in July!

1 comment:

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your new/upcoming releases, Karenna - hope summer is good for you. :)