Home

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Things are Shaping Up Nicely + Contest with @AuthorNicMorgan


Welcome to Sweet N Sexy Divas. I'm your tour host for today and every month on the 13th, Nicole Morgan. So sit back, relax, maybe even prop up your feet and enjoy your visit! 
Howdy everyone! I'm playing catch up (as always LOL) but this time for a much better reason than usual. I In the past 3 weeks we've had some awesome things happen in our family and I just spent 2 weeks with my fiancee after being apart for so long. Some of you may know that my personal life has been chaos the past year, but thankfully things really seem to be fixing themselves. And I couldn't be happier. With my wedding just 6 and a half months away I know things are bound to get more hectic, but at the end of the year I will finally be married to my prince charming. :) Yay Me!

What about all of you? Have you ever had 'that year' where everything that could go wrong did? How did you get through it? 


CONTEST

Leave me a comment below and 1 lucky winner will be the recipient of $5 in Booktrand bucks! 

Contest ends May, 20th at midnight and don't forget to leave me your email address! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late post everyone, and Thank You for joining me today! I'll see you all next month on the 13th. Have a great month and remember to be SWEET and SEXY


Nicole Morgan is an author of erotic romance novels, which more often than not have a suspenseful back story. Erotic romance mixed with good old-fashioned whodunit. While she's written everything from contemporary to paranormal her leading men will more than likely be wearing a uniform of some kind. From military to police officers, she has a love for writing about those who protect and serve. From her very first novel about Navy SEALs to her more recent releases you will be sure to find a few twists and turns you were not expecting.

She also has a recurring monthly column in Book & Trailer Showcase's eMagazine, is a proud member of the Romance Books 4 Us Gold Authors and also one of the Sweet N Sexy Divas.  

Find out more about Nicole and her books by visiting her websiteblogGoogle + PageTwitterFacebook and her Yahoo Group, Nicole’s Think Tank.

Until next month lovies ~ Nic 


4 comments:

Fiona McGier said...

My year where everything can go wrong was when my Mom passed away. The crushing grief was compounded by adding a second job at night, so I was working 15-hour days and always tired. I finally coped (and stopped crying everyday) by getting a tattoo to honor her on my calf. Now I feel like she's always "with" me. I know tattoos don't do it for everyone, but they've always worked for me!

Good luck with the planning of your wedding! How exciting! We'll be celebrating 30 years next month. A good marriage is worth more than gold...that's why they're so rare!

Debby said...

I had a 6 month period with 6 deaths and one attempted murder. I got through with the help of friends.
debby236 at gmail dot com

jean hart stewart said...

Had a good marriage, thoroughly golden. Nothing like it and I was lucky,,

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding, Nicole! :)